Monday 30 June 2008




Amaury Bischoff say he's coming !

Arsenal are weighing up a move for Werder Bremen's French-born midfielder Amaury Bischoff.

Werder Bremen midfielder Amaury Bischoff claims Arsene Wenger will sign him when the Arsenal manager returns from Austria.

Amaury Bischoff had this to say

“A few details are still to be finalised,”

“And most of all we’re waiting for Arsene Wenger’s return, he’s in Vienna for the Euros final.”

“But I’m hopeful I’ll sign in the next few days. Arsenal are a step higher (than Werder). I think I’ll play for the reserves at the start to recover my sensations, as I’ve not been playing for a long time.”

“And then it’s up to me to earn my place. The asset is that there’re a lot of games in England.”

“I’d have played much more without my thigh injury, because the technical staff trusted me,”

“But I at least took part in 10 or 15 Bundesliga games from the bench and did train with great players such as Diego, [Johann] Micoud, [Torsten] Frings or [Ivan] Klasnic.”

“It made me improve a lot. For the moment, my career is abroad.”

No comments: